“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Oh please, oh please, oh please post some video of Josh doing the, "Finger, Finger, Finger, THUMB" It is so cute and I'm sure your family would LOVE it!
HA! Andy... we shall see... I have yet to get a good video of that, but I'm working on it. ;)
ohhhh, the ending of that clip was classic!
Love it!!! Ethan was laughing also!! Your boys are so cute!
Hee hee hee...what a funny guy!
Lol!! Adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh please, oh please, oh please post some video of Josh doing the, "Finger, Finger, Finger, THUMB" It is so cute and I'm sure your family would LOVE it!
HA! Andy... we shall see... I have yet to get a good video of that, but I'm working on it. ;)
ohhhh, the ending of that clip was classic!
Love it!!! Ethan was laughing also!! Your boys are so cute!
Hee hee hee...what a funny guy!
Lol!! Adorable!
Post a Comment