Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wanna look at some.... Sparkles???

Tyler was feeling extra generous today... and decided he needed to spoil me a bit. Who's complaining?!? ;)
He looked at me this afternoon and said, "Hey- do you want to go look at some sparkles today?" (sparkles: code word for diamonds!!!)
Here's the watch he got me, with diamonds and a matching diamond bracelet:

Here's the wedding band he got me, to go with my wedding ring. I love it because now I have a band I can wear by itself if I want to!! YAY!!!

And here's the band along with my wedding ring.

Augh. he's just so sweet, I can't even hardly stand it. :) I can't believe we've been married for 5 years in a couple months- Time flies, and we're proof that love grows with time. I love this man more than I ever thought was possible, and the love grows daily. Sparkles or not.
Now I'm off to have a blissful evening with my two favorite boys. :)
Mmmmm..... I just remembered we have extra cake!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Those pieces are gorgeous. What a lucky girl and what a sweet hubby!

Marla said...

WOW!!! Those are so pretty!!! What a sweet hubby you have and I'm so sorry that he has to leave on Monday!

Kate said...

Girlfriend, you are a blogging pro!

Oh, and beautiful sparkles! Lucky duck. You deserve it.

heather said...

beautiful!!! i'm hoping for one of those bands in june! and love the watch/bracelet! ryan wants one of those ecodrives too :)

Julie Adams said...

Kelli Chad told me about your blog. I am so glad I can see how you are all doing. I can not believe your little guy is 2 already and you have been married for 5 years already. As far as your "sparkles" go, I am going to make sure Chad reads that post and to see how great an example Ty is.

Julie

Marla said...

Ummm...girl you need to add me to your blog roll.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket