“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
She's so adorable!!!
Lucky you to be an Auntie again and another cousin for Josh ! Do you know if the baby a boy or a girl yet ?Good looks sure run in your family !
thanks for the update and pictures... I love seeing the bump carry on... love you! mom
I meant to comment on Becky's pictures. She is a cutie and it will be fun to see her with her little one. I'm sure Josh will love having a cousin to play with at Auntie B's.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's so adorable!!!
Lucky you to be an Auntie again and another cousin for Josh ! Do you know if the baby a boy or a girl yet ?
Good looks sure run in your family !
thanks for the update and pictures... I love seeing the bump carry on... love you! mom
I meant to comment on Becky's pictures. She is a cutie and it will be fun to see her with her little one.
I'm sure Josh will love having a cousin to play with at Auntie B's.
Post a Comment