We were even able to go over to Port Angeles, Forks and La Push! (The locations in all the Twilight books... Yeah, Lisa and I are huge fans. lol)
Here are some picture so far of our great trip out here!
Joshy reading up on safety procedures on the plane.
He's getting pretty good at taking pictures...
Had to make cookies with the cousins! Karlee and Karina
On our way to Forks! (Josh, Karlee, Karina and Kalli)
Can you spot the Bald Eagle?
Bella's truck. (or what Forks chamber of commerce could come up with)
Bella's house
The Cullen's house
Gift Shop in Forks.
At Sully's (home of the Bella Burger) Saw a Forks cop, so we had to snag a picture.
Sheriff's office
Lisa and Kalli
More to come later!!

9 comments:
What an awesome trip! Too funny you went site seeing to Forks! I've just finished reading Twilight... took me back to my High School days and dating! Wow! That was Cool! I've decided that for sure your Daddy is my Edward! Growing up in the Pacific Northwest made reading this really fun. Now on to Book #2!
I'm glad Joshy is so interested in the plane safty... lol That is great!
Love you!
Yeah...Woo Hoo...Yipee ! A new post...looks like you had a great trip ! I missed you a lot !
I am just about to read my first Twilight book ( haven't seen the movie...I always read the book first)LOL
It was perfect that you took pics where it was filmed...now that I have the stage set, I'll start reading ! Thanks !
This is cracking me up. Too funny. So much fun!
I need to read the book. That area is so beautiful. I don't remember any Twilight signs when we were there in 2007. Hope you were able to go into the park.
Have fun!
COOL!!! I want to go tour the area! Looks like fun!
a little bit of Forks trivia....
Who knew Twilight the movie wasn't filmed in Washington at all?
It was filmed in Oregon.
That just proves it... Oregon rocks way more than Washington. ;)
yes... I'm an Oregonian.
Wow it really is absolutely amazing! I can't believe how beautiful and green everything is! I am so glad you got to go but really jealous at the same time. I hope you have a blast and can't wait to see you because that means that Ty will be home! Sweet:)
Yea so you suck, I am so jealous!!! ;0) I was just talking to Nate about wanting to take a trip to Washington so we could check out the Forks stuff. I also herd at the hospital they have a reserved space for Dr Cullen. That is cool. I love the twilight stuff so if you ever want to chat about it you know where to go. Did you ever take the quiz to see what person you are from the movie? It is fun, I was Esme and Angie was Bella. Take care
Amy
Oh Amy, you and Nate totally need to go! It's seriously so beautiful over there- Forks really isn't much to see- but it's fun because of the books. lol
Yes, at the hospital, they do have a parking sign just for him- but for some reason Lisa and I couldn't find it! I swear we drove around that little 2000 sq ft hospital at least a dozen times... So we opted for just the sign of the hospital instead. oh well.
As for which character I am, I did take the quiz when I first started reading twilight, turns out you and I have some things in common... I'm Esme too. :)
Post a Comment