Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just a couple more pictures from Iraq

First of all, I'm so sorry for being such a blog-slacker!!! It seems, ever since Becky had her baby and Ty came home, (which happened to be about 10 hours apart of each other) life just hasn't stopped. Even so, I've been told that's no excuse for lack of blogging... So, here I am.

Cute little boy, saluting Tyler and other soldiers.

Cool picture through Ty's range finder


as a thank you, I sent SSG Briggs a fun little collapsible fishing pole with line and everything and figured I'd get one for Tyler too. I was glad to see that they got a chance to play in a stream with them. Even though they didn't catch anything, it made for a great photo-op.





I can't tell you how glad I am that these are the last few pictures from Tyler being in Iraq that I'll be posting. It's been a dream, having him home- and now we get to post FAMILY pictures!!!!
Stay tuned for those! Maybe I'll even get some posted today!!



2 comments:

CEA said...

Ty -- no need to go to Iraq to not catch any fish, I bet you can do that just fine at home too :) Nice photos though.

Mom Scott said...

That picture of the little boy giving the solders a salute really broke me up! Tyler, I'm so thankful you are HOME!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket