So, a close family friend of ours just went to Orlando to Disney World and send Joshy a post card!
First of all, Josh LOVES, LOVES, LOVES getting mail, so that was awesome. But it was so much cooler because it had Mickey Mouse on it!
We've had it for a few days now, and he carries it around the house and "reads" it. It usually says (not too far from what it actually says..) things like, "Dear Joshua, I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to see you!"
Today I heard him "reading" it and it was so cute I had to have him do it again on camera!!
translation if needed:
"Dear Joshua, I want you to 'nuggle (snuggle) me. Please? PLEASE?????"
and then the usual, "I love you, I miss you"
Deb, thanks for the post card- we need to come see you so you can 'nuggle Joshy!!!
...No need to beg!! ;)

5 comments:
Oh, he is delectable! We better send some mail!
Darling !
What a funny kid. If he likes mail, there is a legos bionicle magazine that you can sign him up for free. Eric loves it, but I'm not sure if Josh would like to "nuggle" a bionicle :)
That is so cute!! Maybe him and Kaleigh can be pen pals:)
That is adorable!!
Post a Comment