Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bathtub Tornado's and Tomatoes.

Something stupid is going on with Josh's bathtub faucet... it only gives out cold water for some reason...
So, while helping him get the water warmer, we ended up draining the tub completely and refilling it.
Thus, letting Josh have the opportunity to notice the bathtub tornado, instead of being swooped up in a warm towel and dressed in jammie's.

Josh thought it was pretty awesome- he asked what it was... (is there really a name for it? I have no idea, so I made one up.) I replied, "oh! that's the bathtub tornado!"
With this, he looks up at me with wide eyes and says, "That's the coolest tomato I've ever seen!!!"

...I didn't have the heart to correct him. :)

1 comment:

Nate said...

Have you ever seen the tornado tubes they sell at the discovery store? Sounds like Josh would love one. You conect 2 two liter bottles and fill one with water. Then watch the cool tornados - or tomatos. Whichever.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket