Kelly didn't know what to say about all these photos and asked that I put my descriptions with the pictures. Here it goes:

It's Christmas Eve and Josh has left a wonderful plate of cookies and milk for Santa. He even wanted to leave a letter for him for being so nice to come to our house.

Those cookies look small, but Santa said they were just too many to eat all by himself.

And here's Christmas morning! The stockings are full and the cookies are mostly gone. Now all we need is a Joshua to come and check it out.

Santa's pretty cool, but too full to eat them all.
I really should have had the camera when I went in to wake him up. He was so tired, but when I said it's Christmas, he perked up a little. Then I told him that Santa came, and he popped his head off the pillow and in a high, excited voice yelled, "He did?!" He's made Christmas pretty fun. Way better than a good old Iraq Christmas or two.
His first present he could see hanging out of his stocking kept him too occupied to read Santa's note.
This has become a common position to find Josh in lately. Playing on his leapster with Spongebob and Wall-E. What better friends could a 3 year old have?



And here's the bowling club. These two characters are better than me, so it's better when they can pit against each other.
Me and Josh have to fight it out sometimes. When he beats me too much on the Wii, I have to just pick him up and fight for real. He can't get too cocky that way.
And here's the Army guys! These have been fun. He broke one of them today and came over to have me fix it. It was nothing that a lighter couldn't fix, so he was back to playing. It was nice to hear though, when he said, "Dad, thanks for taking care of the Army guys."

5 comments:
Very nice. Looks like you had a nice Christmas and that Josh was happy being spoiled rotten.
It never occurred to me that you could fix army guys with a lighter. Guess you'd have to play with lighters a lot to know that....and how cute that you fix plastic soldiers as well as real. We have some of those light up spinny things too! Glad you are having fun together--makes me smile big!
I hit myself in the eye with a Wii remote today playing sword fighting against Hayden. Be careful with those things.
Loved the post!!! I agree w/Tonya... it made me smile BIG! Merry Christmas and love you tons!!
Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas in pictures! It looks so fun and happy!
We love you, too!
Post a Comment