Monday, February 8, 2010

Pants On The Ground

I heard Josh singing a familiar (surprising) song while playing with his toys on the stairs.. I walked around the corner to video tape it. I scared him, so he ran upstairs. I told him I wanted to record his song- and that got him pretty excited.
Enjoy.


Unfortunately, he misunderstood the POINT of the original song... LOL

7 comments:

Chelsea Cisneros said...

THat is too funny!!! CUtie! him and aaralyn would have a good time playing together!

Julie Adams said...

I love it. His little March up and down dance is the best.Cute Cute Cute! I needed that tonight. Thanks Mr. Josh!

Julie Geldmacher said...

I am giggling. How cute is he!

Nana & Papa said...

Apples don't fall far from the tree!! We love it!

Michelle said...

So cute! Nathan loves that song as well but also doesn't quite get it. He will take his pants off and throw them on the ground while he sings and dances.
crazysheli from BBC

Beth said...

I can't stop laughing. That is great.

Julie Geldmacher said...

Kelly, I keep watching this over and over. He is so precious.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket