Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lots and Lots

Lots of firsts have been happening around here!
Josh started preschool!! He only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12-3 but he LOVES it. And let's be honest, it's a good break from his smothering Mom.
Pictures from his first day.


Saying bye to Wyatt, telling him to be a good boy while he's at school. What a good brother.
I think Josh and Mauser have finally come to an understanding! As long as Josh doesn't restrict her airway or throw her into his bubble bath, they get along just fine! Proof, here are some pictures of them being so cute in my bed the other morning.. watching cartoons together.

Unfortunately, Mauser and her dolly have not met that same understanding. It's missing one eye and two feet now.. she has literally loved this poor dog toy to death. It doesn't even squeak anymore. I don't want to replace it, since she has a perfectly fine red one and blue one.. but she's a brat, and only loves the pink one. I don't understand her. Poor dolly.
Another first: I got a babysitter and had a girls night! Becky, Lissy and I went to see Salt last night. (Super awesome movie, by the way)
Josh didn't have much to say about the babysitter or what they did- but I found these pictures on my computer so it couldn't have been all that bad..
Pretty cute, I think.


4 comments:

Amy Adams said...

Way to go on the girl night out, sounds fun! Congrats Josh on starting school. Eric has that same shirt so he thought that was cool:0) Wyatt is getting so big and is so cute!

Rebecca said...

Good job getting a babysitter!!!

I agree - Salt was a great movie!

Love ya tons! ♥

iamwright said...

That Joshy is getting HUGE! Tell him to quit it.

CEA said...

Congrats on sending Josh off to school. I guess it should be enjoyed while he still likes going to school. I try to tell Myles that school isn't all that, but he still enjoys it - I assume one day that will change. Tell Ty hello next time you talk to him for me.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket