Me: Here Josh, get in your chair it's lunch time.
Josh: Ok Mom.
Me: Do you want some peanut butter for your banana?
Josh: Yeah. Can I have water?
Me: Sure, Here it is.
Josh: Oh thanks, sweetheart.
5 minute update:
I turned around after writing this and saw that Josh was SOAKING wet from spitting his water everywhere, and there were peanut butter-covered banana pieces thrown all over the floor.
...sigh...
At least he called me sweetheart.

4 comments:
Oh, well, there will be more messes in the future, I promise, but when he calls you sweetheart, how can you possibly be mad for long ? The boy is a real charmer !
Good to hear things haven't changed much since you left here:) except for the sweetheart part, I don't remember hearing that one:)
THAT IS PRICELESS! I really laughed on that one... you've always been a sucker for a cute kid to call you sweetheart!
ROFL - that is great. Bobby calls me sweetheart then spits out his banana too. Men.
Post a Comment