Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's been nice, Pepsi...

In my valiant effort to shed some extra pounds, not only am I working out like a crazy woman and eating better than I ever have, I'm also saying bye-bye to my very best friend, Pepsi.
I'm already on day three, and it has so far proven to be an increasingly difficult task.
Can I do it? yes. Do I want to? not really, but I'm gunna!
I just keep looking at this ticker on the top of my blog, seeing the days pass until Tyler comes home. I only have 4 months to become a smokin' hot mama!!!
So Pepsi, my love, farewell for now. You've been a good friend to me, but with your yummy sugars and unwanted calories- we just can't continue this love affair!
Someday we might meet again, or perhaps I'll get acquainted with your sister. Diet.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

GASP! I'm not your best friend???

Good for you - lemme know how it goes...meanwhile - I'll be here sipping on my delicious Mountain Dew getting fatter and fatter...ô¿ô

Jim and Marla said...

You can do it sweetie! I haven't had a diet cola soft drink since Memorial Day weekend when mom and I came out to see you (and I can count only three diet Sprites during that time). I have been working out like a crazy dad sine the first week of June and I have shed 27 lbs!
Love ya!!
Dad

Nonna said...

It's like losing the same 10 pounds over and over...you always go back !

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!! I wish I could follow your example, but gulp, gulp, I just can't give up the sweet, energizing, taste of my coke, gulp, gulp. But hey good luck with it. I am pulling for you!!

Hey way to go Jim!! Very impressive:)

Nana Scott XOXO said...

You so totally rock, Dad!

danielle said...

Go kelly! You can do it!

Julie Geldmacher said...

You can do it!!!!! Water is good, too. We like Crystal Light.

Living My Dream said...

Diet will kill you! :) I often have told my children they have driven me to drink and I must go get a pepsi... but like you... I find myself giving up the one constant in my life... my pepsi! ;) If you can do it, I can too! You will be my inspiration!

Kim

Jenna said...

Good luck, Kelly!!! You're already smokin' hot, just so you know. This will just be an added bonus.

Kate said...

I just said last night that I think I might try to give up Dr. Pepper starting October 1st. Now I feel inspired!! But you are smokin hot anyway. And Charlotte just said "I wanna see Josh I wanna see Josh!" So he left a good impression on her.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket