Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Joshy's Halloween costume:

incase you have other ideas or arguments for or against either costume.

discuss.

:)

9 comments:

Nonna said...

I don't like leashes on kids, even if it is for Halloween...have you ever seen a kid and parents out in public with one of those harness leashes on ?...makes me wonder if the kid lives in a cage at home !

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I think they are both good ideas for a costume. Just be grateful he doesn't want to be a lobster like Eric.

Nate

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Lynn, let me remind you of a previous post. link here:
http://tkadams03.blogspot.com/2008/09/some-random-pictures-and-video-clips.html
see picture number 10. ;)
With a kid like Josh, I have to have a leash! I got one for the cruise we went on in February and I don't know how I would have been able to do without! LOL I was anti-leash too, until he got away from me that first time. Scared me to death! Now I just don't care what people think of me. LOL :P

Nate, a lobster? Wow. That's awesome. good luck with that one!

Rebecca said...

I'm SO pro-leash! Sorry, Lynn... ô¿ô

Rebecca said...

And I vote OTHER! Thing Two!!!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Beck, Josh and Hayden will be Thing 1 and Thing 2 for the trunk or treat when we come see you, but the monkey or patrick will be for when we're here, on Halloween night. He can't be thing 2 all by himself, right?? LOL

Anonymous said...

I am pro leash too! I would be kidless if it weren't for Kay's leash!! She is just to quick for an old timer like me:) How did this turn into a leash discussion?? Oh that's right halloween costumes: Something really easy!! Brad votes football player!

Jenni said...

I voted for monkey. Rem is will be that as well. I found this really cute monkey costume at Old Navy.

Nonna said...

I can see a leash on a cruise for sure...safety first !

I still think Patrick is cuter than a monkey...

the THINGS 1 & 2 ( Josh & Hayden) I hope I get to see when you visit...those two little guys would look great no matter what their costumes were! LOL

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket