Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kiddie Kandids









12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!! How totally sweet! I totally love how they turned out!

Rebecca said...

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I totally love the picture of Joshy by himself and the black background - he is SUCH a little man! Way too sweet!

Jim and Marla said...

HOLLY COW! this is not good... you go away for a while and Josh grows up too much! What a little man! His daddy will love these pictures! His Nana sure does!
Miss you guys and love you tons!

Julie Adams said...

They are all great pictures. Now you have the chore of deciding which ones and how many to buy. It looks like you have had an excellent trip to Utah. I am glad you were able to make the trip.

Nonna said...

Why in heck didn't they have such cute ideas for pics when my kids were growing up ?

Adorable to the MAX !

Lynnette said...

These are so cute!KK & Josh are just adorable.

And I am in love with Josh. He's my new best buddy! If you change your mind, you can leave him here with me ;)

Brittney said...

Look at that cute little man! I love the one of him holding her hand so adorable.

I love ya girl and think about you every day!

Julie Geldmacher said...

Glad you are having a good time. Your pictures are precious.

Lacey said...

Josh is so grown up!! I can't believe it! Miss you guys!

Abbey said...

oh those are adorable!!!

Bethany said...

Those all turned out so cute!

Jenna said...

Kelly,
I used to post on the LDS board on BBC. Just wanted to tell you that your little boy is so gorgeous! :)
Jenna

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket