Saturday, September 6, 2008

a little potty humor never hurt anyone...

So one of my best friends in the world is Kristi. She lives in California and even though we see each other often whether I go there, or she comes here, I just can't help but include her in everything we do. :)
Potty training is no different! She called tonight and talked to Josh for a while. "Flushing the poopies" came up into conversation somehow, so Josh decided that he needed to flush the poopies right then and there! Look out potty, here we come!
One problem.... no poopies. The incredible friend/Auntie Kristi is, she was right there rooting and cheering Joshy on in his pursuit of poopies.
I was laughing too hard not to go grab the camera and record this forever. :)

Thanks Auntie Kristi!!! We love you!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love potty humor too!! I love it but sure enough after showing Kaleigh this too has become one of her favorites and she wants to see it again!! Good job on the potty Joshy!!

Rebecca said...

I don't know which is funnier - Joshy on the potty, or Kristi's pooping sounds!

Jeanne said...

Oh my gosh Kelly, that is FUNNY!!!

Josh will hate it when he's older! :)

Jenni said...

That was funny! Thanks for sharing.

Nonna said...

A "Poopies" coach,on a long distance cell phone call and yet up close and personal... it is so 21st century Mommy-ing... I laughed as much as you did !

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket