“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Friday, September 19, 2008
prayers please
Tyler is going before the E5 board (to make SGT) over in Iraq on October 4th. This will be a great step up for him and he deserves it. Please be thinking of him while he prepares and goes before the board on the 4th. Thanks.
I don't think that you need any prayers on this one!! I think that you will sail through this because you are awesome at what you do and you are about as smart as they come!! Good luck and as always you are in our prayers!
10 comments:
Certainly. Good luck, Ty!
Best of luck Ty. We'll be thinking of you.
Nate
That's terrific, I'll make sure and put Tyler's name on the prayer list again. Hey Ty, No worries!
Love you!
Hey Ty, we always pray for you, so we can add a nudge your way. Good luck! It was fun to see Kelly and Josh this week!
Awesome Tyler...I'll be praying that you ace it !
I'll be sure to remember him! Good Luck!
I don't think that you need any prayers on this one!! I think that you will sail through this because you are awesome at what you do and you are about as smart as they come!! Good luck and as always you are in our prayers!
Shaney, Dad and gang
Good luck! I hope yours and mine both get their promotions!
I'll be sure to think about you guys next week. Good luck!!
Tyler,
We always pray for you and will add some extra! Do your best and be happy with whatever comes. It will be good.
Love,
Mom and Dave
Post a Comment