My favorite picture of Tate!
A face I've seen a lot of lately....
Some of the family
Union Station
Dinosaur park... didn't get very many pictures of this.
Cutting Brad's hair! He was a little scared about me having scissors so close to his head...
Oh, here's a good one- Shaney and I freaked out because we couldn't find Josh and Kaleigh. We looked everywhere for them, then finally we heard giggling from downstairs. Here's where we found them! Stinkers.
They thought it was pretty funny to crawl into the tub before we got a chance to catch them and strip their clothes off. niiiice.
Me and Shaney, in deep thought with our chess game.
Jumping on Grandma Shaney and Grandpa Ken's bed with Kaleigh
Time out at the Tree House...

3 comments:
Thanks for blogging all of our fun times so that I don't have to:) Thanks for visiting and making the last almost 2 weeks so fun!!
I wondered what you two were up to lately...how fun...And funny !
Hey, I know that chess board. Actually I taught Hayden to play chess on the castle chessboard at the Treehouse back when he was 4. He forced me to teach him. I was shocked when he actually understood it all and remembered it. He's still never beat me, though ;)
Post a Comment