Does this mom rock, or what?!?!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Friday, September 26, 2008
SOOOO much fun!!!
I found this online and for $30 bucks, I just couldn't pass it up!!! Now, I didn't realize exactly how big it was before I got it... it's 6 feet wide!!! ACK! It takes up my whole living room- but I don't care, Josh loves it! It came with a bag of 100 colored balls and Josh is just in heaven. I'm going to keep it out for the next few days, then deflate it and stick it in the garage... I'll be sure to put it somewhere that I can get to it easily, because this is definitely a favorite!!!
Does this mom rock, or what?!?!



Does this mom rock, or what?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
This mom DOES rock! Sorry he kept throwing the balls at you...did they really hurt that bad? :P
Eric wants to know when he can come over and jump with Josh. I have to admit, him throwing the balls at you was pretty funny. Aren't kids great?
You tell Eric and Paul that they can come over and jump any time they want! :)
Wow Kelly...good deal !
I would jump in myself but I would pop it !
Showing Kaleigh this was not a good idea. She is now jumping on the bed screaming want one. I can't get over how big it is. We could all take a nap in there!!
That is awesome! And for $30 dollars you can't go wrong.
That is great Kelli! You do rock!!
Yup,it is a huge bouncing toy. How fun!
Post a Comment