“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
My favorite video yet... Lisa and Joshy
Oh Kay is going to be jealous!! She sure misses her Joshy!
I love Lisa's laugh! It's always so contagious! I'm so glad you guys are having a good time! Oh, I started book #2
Haha... looks like he sat on her after that...
I was friends with Tylers brother in high school. I thought you might enjoy this video i put together. It has pictures of the troops in Iraq and shows them in a light most don't see. Paste this link in your browser.Richhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTsfHEnUIY
Cute video Kelly!I enjoyed Rich's youtube, too. He is a good friend of our family!
There is nothing better than being attacked with kisses...Sweet !
We were just checking your blog to see how many days till Ty gets home... the kids were wondering!!! :) Excited for him to get home to you!!!Kim
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Kay is going to be jealous!! She sure misses her Joshy!
I love Lisa's laugh! It's always so contagious! I'm so glad you guys are having a good time! Oh, I started book #2
Haha... looks like he sat on her after that...
I was friends with Tylers brother in high school. I thought you might enjoy this video i put together. It has pictures of the troops in Iraq and shows them in a light most don't see.
Paste this link in your browser.
Rich
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTsfHEnUIY
Cute video Kelly!
I enjoyed Rich's youtube, too. He is a good friend of our family!
There is nothing better than being attacked with kisses...Sweet !
We were just checking your blog to see how many days till Ty gets home... the kids were wondering!!! :) Excited for him to get home to you!!!
Kim
Post a Comment