Friday, June 5, 2009

Josh is such a FLIRT!!! ...and a show-off!

Yesterday, while walking around Gymboree (spending all my money in my head..) I overheard an exchange between Josh and an adorable little girl...

Josh: "Hi, I'm Josh..."(leaning in to make sure she understood it..) "J-O-S-H..?"

Little girl: "Hi"

Josh: Pointing to his head, "See my staples? I totally hit the wall."

Little girl: (with a disgusted look) "Ohhh... wow."

I DIED laughing! What the crap? That's all I heard from the conversation because I was too preoccupied with my own amusement...

All I can think of now is, "Oh man... I'm so screwed."

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Too cute! It's never too young to get your flirt on! Watch out ladies ♥

Kate said...

My DH always tells Trey "chicks dig scars" so it must be a well known theory. I feel your pain, I'm there girl. *sigh*

Nonna said...

Looks like he is geeting in some good practice...it's so nice to have a sweet, friendly child !

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket