Saturday, May 30, 2009

Waiting on the bank...

Well, some of you know that Tyler and I have decided to look into buying a home... This one came up, as a short sale and we made an offer last night. We were the 4th offer yesterday on this property and we got the call this morning that OUR offer was selected to be forwarded to the bank!
Being a short sale, the bank will probably take a while getting back to us about if they accept the offer or not- but I'm optimistic!
It's a great house, 3 beds 2 1/2 bathrooms with a great backyard for Josh. Keep your fingers crossed for us, and include us in your prayers please- this would be perfect for us!

5 comments:

iamwright said...

Cute house. I like the porch.

tonya said...

Ok, I can see why you want this house, I just don't see why it can't be lifted like in Wizard of Oz and set back down closer to all of us.....It's even cutely colored. And a growing boy needs a fenced yard. :)

Nate said...

Let me know when you need help putting in a sand box for Joshy. Ours was the best and worst thing we ever did. Those with boys and a sand box know what I'm saying. We hope the best for you.

Nonna said...

It is a buyers market and this is sure a sweet house...I'll be praying and hope you get it LOL !

Janessa said...

So cute!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket