“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
I wish I was there shooting with you all...how fun !
Glad it warmed up enough for you to get out of the car! I wish I was there!! It looks so beautiful!
So were either of you able to hit anything? Looks like a good time. Did you let Josh try it out? Also, Julie said you guys had a small owl living in a tree near your place - any photos?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I wish I was there shooting with you all...how fun !
Glad it warmed up enough for you to get out of the car! I wish I was there!! It looks so beautiful!
So were either of you able to hit anything? Looks like a good time. Did you let Josh try it out?
Also, Julie said you guys had a small owl living in a tree near your place - any photos?
Post a Comment