Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July FUN


Tyler and Brian setting off a bunch of fire crackers.. the kids loved watching them.



Me, mom and dad


Jimmy's neighbors had a bunch of little *kittens that were running all over the place. Josh LOVED it!

Josh, Anakin, Chloe and Owen watching fireworks. Josh sure loves his cousins.

And back at the hotel, Nana found a FROG! Josh and Ty couldn't have been happier!
Josh said, "It squeaks when I squish it!" lol poor *frog....

*No frogs or kittens were harmed in the taking of these pictures.

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Oh, really great photos Kelly...I've missed you LOL !

Rebecca said...

So...no animals were hurt while taking pictures - what happened between the pictures? ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of all three of you! And of course the picture of Joshy and the frog!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket