Thursday, July 9, 2009

In other news:

We got the house! Also, the appraisal was done this week and came back perfectly!
Looks like there's nothing in our way to close on the 15th (ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY) and MOVE IN!!!!
Needless to say, I'm SO excited!!!

***Only one small thing... the dishwasher in the house is broken... (I guess in the last year that it's been vacant, someone turned it on when there was no water hooked up to it...) so that'll suck having to wash all the dishes by hand for the first little while... No one has one just layin' around they'd like to give us, do they?? ;)

Anyway- I'll be taking pictures and posting them of our new home shortly!!!! So stay tuned!!!!

8 comments:

Nonna said...

Hooray for you all...there is nothing like having your own home !

Lacey said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

No extra dishwasher here...bummer!

Anonymous said...

Congrates!! I can't wait to come see it after you guys are all settled!

Janice and Jessica said...

Congratulations on the house!! Why don't you try www.freecycle.org and sign up and ask for a dishwasher? I got my first one that way and when my dryer died I asked and within an hour someone gave me a dryer that I have now been using for almost 5 years. It is a great place and everything is totally free. I try to give stuff on there all the time so that when I do need to ask for something I feel ok about it. You would be amazed what people give away.

Julie Adams said...

Good Luck with the move.

Nate said...

I hope all goes well with the closing. If you need a hand moving, let us know. I'm in the mood for a road trip :)

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Nate, you guys are always MORE than welcome to come visit! We'd love to have you anytime!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket