Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!! hee hee hee

So, I've been on pins and needles all day today... It's my Mom's birthday and I had a VERY big surprise for her!! It's been KILLING me to keep it in, and not yell it from the rooftops, but I made it! I only told everyone EXCEPT my Mom. :)
my facebook is proof.
Finally, I called my Mom at work, just as her package arrived! Carol, her friend she works with, put me on speaker so I could hear her reaction.
(and she was nice enough to take pictures. THANKS CAROL!!)
Oooo! A pretty plant!
Oh, and a nice card! how thoughtful!
"Happy Birthday, Nana! Love, Danny, Becky and Reagan & Tyler, Kelly, Josh and BABY... :)"
As soon as she read it, she said,
"BABY?!?!?!? Kelly, are you pregnant???"
I said, "YES!"
and as you can see, the water works started!!!
Happy Birthday Mom- I'm so glad it worked out to be a special story!
..and the pretty Gardenia plant I Becky and I sent her for her birthday.

...oh, and sorry for telling the whole world first.
Love ya.



9 comments:

Jenni said...

Aww cute! Congrats again!

Angie said...

That is so cute! What a sweet story...

Lacey said...

oooohhh, that made ME tear up! So sweet!

Rebecca said...

CUTE!!! I love that!

Ydalgorf said...

Such a great story! I LOVE the pictures! You and she will never forget it!

Mom Scott said...

Seeing as how we've been packing to move into our new home, I'v not been on FaceBook much latley! I need to keep an eye on you as much now as I ever did when you were little! Always trying to get away with something!!! Well, I loved the "Birthday Gift"... Congratulations my Loves... I can hardley wait!
All my love to you always!

The cool family! said...

That is SOOO sweet!!! Seeing her reaction!!

danielle said...

That is so sweet Kelly! CONGRATS again!

Julie Geldmacher said...

What a precious way to tell her, Kelly. We are looking forward to the new little one, too!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket