Well- he's the type of crazy guy who actually packs WEIGHTS in his stuff so he can work out while he's at the range... weirdo.
Anyway.. Somehow last night while he was in the basement packing, he dropped a 45lb weight on his bare foot. smart..
Luckily, Becky was still awake and didn't mind having Joshy for a sleepover, while I took Ty to the hospital.
Some pictures. (really, did you expect any less?)
This is right after it happened, before we left for the hospital.
Pictures from this morning... about 12 hours after the incident.


Silver lining? He didn't have to go to the range this morning. He still had to go in, or... I had to take him in at 4:30 (about 4 hours after we got home from the hospital) so he could show the first sgt and have him tell Ty to go back home.
Silver lining? He didn't have to go to the range this morning. He still had to go in, or... I had to take him in at 4:30 (about 4 hours after we got home from the hospital) so he could show the first sgt and have him tell Ty to go back home.
brown lining? (or whatever the crappy color of the lining is..) he has to hurry up and get better so he can go to the range on Wednesday. With a really beat up foot. for the next three weeks. fun.
Poor guy.. I'll do my best to pamper him the next couple of days.

5 comments:
That SUCKS! I mean Big Time!! Tyler, you will be in our prayers, and your already on the prayer list... you are really working your angels over time buddy! love you!
HUGE GASP!!!! Oh that looks so painful.
OUCH ! I can't believe no break, no fracture or tendon damage...are you married to Superman or what ???
So glad nothing was broken, but still sad that he is in pain!! It looks so much worse then what I pictured!!!
Awesome photos! Would look a bit tougher with a nice stitched up cut or something on top, but still very nice bruise.
Post a Comment