Friday, November 13, 2009

The Art of Bread Making:

Rule of Life #127: When you screw up your first time making bread, don't get mad and walk away to cool off... or you'll come back to something like this:
stupid yeast.
Instead, try again.
And this time, don't add 5 1/2 cups of water... when it only calls for 3 1/2 cups of water.
Then, enjoy your own success.
And remind your husband to Oooo and Ahhh all over it.

6 comments:

Christina said...

OH HEAVENS!!!!! That first picture is hilarious! Your last picture...Mmmmmm!!! Warm honey butter on that bread would be HEAVEN!!!! Good Job on the bread!! Looks DELICIOUS!!!

Jana said...

*snicker*

tonya said...

very proud of you! That bread looks very very very yummy! Wish we lived closer.

Rebecca said...

You just made my day! Good job!

Missy W. said...

andy and i had a good laugh at this. great picture!

Julie Geldmacher said...

Yeah! I am soooo glad the bread worked. I'm afraid if I had done the first picture, I would have given up. That is a sticky mess. I hope it was good and reminded you of my Mom.
Love you!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket