OOOOOOKAY...
At first I was totally bummed, but then I figured, if he didn't want to dress up for Halloween, I wasn't going to make him. BUT- I continued to ask, just in case he changed his mind.
Tyler and I even asked the night before Halloween, and got the same response.
Fast forward to Halloween morning:
We wake up and announce to Josh that it's Halloween day, and we get to pass out candy that night to the kids that go trick-or-treating.
He got VERY excited and replied, "Oh GREAT!!! I want to be a DINOSAUR!!!!"
what?
Well, after about a million and a half calls to everywhere I could think of, there were no dinosaur costumes left in Colorado Springs in his size. shocker.
We did however, find one costume in his size, at pottery barn kids. (of course, the most expensive place to buy a costume.) A Gorilla!!! Tyler and I made sure to make a big deal about it, talking about how awesome Gorilla's are... he took the bait, and LOVED the costume.
Some pictures:
(Yes, that's a banana-bag he's holding... cute.)
Here's a picture of Summer and Josh after they were done gathering as much candy as they could.

2 comments:
Awaaa, great pictures! Thanks for posting... I love the Banana!!
Josh looks so cuddly in his costume. Glad you were able to make the day fun for everyone!
Post a Comment