Saturday, January 9, 2010

You're goin down clay pigeons...sometimes.

The scope seems a bit much, but it's really fun. Those little .17 HMR bullets move pretty dang quick.
After getting it sighted in, it was time to see if I could hold my hands steady while standing up. Mind you, this revolver got heavy with the optic mounted on there.
Kelly's 9mm has been lonely, so me and Gabe Pittman took it out too.
...more 9mm fun.
We couldn't get any photos of the clay pigeon shooting, but the last 2 shots at the target box worked ok. I love this shotgun.
Being tall, the 12 Gauge pushed Gabe back a little.
It was a pretty good day of shooting. It's always good to go shoot guns that aren't the military issue.

3 comments:

Amy Adams said...

Lokks like a great time. I would like to know who got more pigeons, Ty or Kelly :) Being pregnant, I guess for once Ty won out. Nice revolver Ty.

Kelly.Chick said...

Oh Amy, you're sweet! Unfortunately, I didn't go with them. It was just Ty and Sgt Pittman this time. I did send my shotgun and 9MM up though, so they would get some attention.. I'm jealous- it looks like they had a lot of fun!

Andy Wegener said...

Oh my, you know there is going to be trouble when your scope is longer than your barrel.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket