Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun Family Visit!

We were lucky enough to have Tyler's sister, Angie and her cute little family over this last weekend. It was a super quick trip, but we managed to have a lot of fun!

The first night they were here, we took advantage of the pool at the hotel they stayed at! Luckily I found a swimsuit that fit me!
Lexi and Josh

This was about as far as most of everyone got in the pool.. the water was FREEZING! good thing they had a hot tub!
Emmie showing Josh her cool DS.
On Saturday we headed up to the Denver Aquarium. That was a lot of fun! Tyler especially had a lot of fun explaining the cool things about all the fish to the kids.

There's a video clip of this below.. it was pretty funny. Everyone was pretty scared when the water started rushing.. except for Josh. He just kinda stood around.
Cody thought the divers were awesome!


Josh and Cody


ahh, my child. this is what I get when I ask for a smile. nice.
Aunt Angie showing the kids the big lazy tiger.
The big lazy tiger.

Josh giving the fish kisses.
Notice the wrench in his hand? Earlier in the morning Josh told Tyler that he had the hiccups because there was a wrench stuck in his neck. Tyler reached into our junk drawer in our kitchen and grabbed this cute little wrench and pretended to snatch it out of Joshy's neck. Josh thought that was the coolest thing in the whole world, and has been carrying it around ever since.
Creepy picture of the sharks with Emmie!
Yes, the snowball fight at the outlet mall in Castle Rock. This was hysterical! Tyler grabbed the camera just in time to snap a picture of Cody getting me!
Then I grabbed it from Ty to get a picture of Angie getting him! (too bad it hit ME! LOL)
Yep, this one somehow hit ME too! We were all laughing pretty hard about it.
"ok, ok, time to stop"
but WAIT! Get Lynn!!!
We had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for coming out, guys!

some little video clips from the weekend.


8 comments:

tonya said...

It won't let me watch the video. It says I'm not your friend. But I am your friend, right??? heehee. Love the pics, wish we had been there to join in the love and snowballs!

Kelly.Chick said...

Sorry Tonya! I have all the YouTube videos set to private.. but I think I fixed it, so you can see it on here, but not just everyone else on YouTube can see it. :) Try again and let me know!

iamwright said...

Hee hee.. I LOVE the snowball pictures! Sorry some of them went a little off target. I'm getting the same private video message that Tonya got on the clip.

Kelly.Chick said...

Ok! I figured it out! I'm using this new software on the mac for videos, and it's been pretty difficult, but I think I did it! Let me know if you can see it now! :)

tonya said...

I love it! Worth the wait! I love otters, and Joshies, and Codies, and Lexies, and Emmies, too!

iamwright said...

That is SO cute!

Nate said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We miss the aquarium and you guys.

Julie Geldmacher said...

Thanks for the pictures and video! They are wonderful to help us see the fun.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket