Update on me: my blood pressure is staying pretty low.. as long as I'm not doing ANYTHING. Today it stayed around 125/75 which is pretty fantastic compared to what it's been. (160/107??) Dr. Jennings said if I can keep it like it is, I won't be having the baby until the 28th. Ugh. I keep reminding myself, the longer he's in, the better... I need to stop complaining. I realize this.
I'm still going to the Antepartum Testing Center every Tuesday and Friday. Josh and Ty tag along, since they have vending machines and Nurse Kathrine-Ann has a drawer FULL of candy.
Wyatt is getting stronger and stronger every week! Today he kicked the monitor off again! He's done that twice now... and it always startles me and sends me into the giggles.
Today was ultrasound day. I get an ultrasound once a week, to measure fluid and Wyatt's heart. Nurse Kathrine-Ann was nice enough to not only let josh put all that gross jelly all over my belly, but to actually DO the ultrasound! He took it pretty seriously.. he thought it was awesome. I had Ty snap some pictures with my cell phone.
On the way home, Josh said that he wants to be a "Doctor Professor" when he grows up, so he can look at babies and push buttons any time he wants.
I think that's a pretty good plan.





3 comments:
He's so cute! I let me son help out with my u/s too. He just wanted to play in the jelly stuff. He sat there on the side of my belly writing his name and doing his math. Too cute. I have to keep reminding myself too that the longer she stays in the better....but it's SO hard. They want me to make it to the 5th of May. That's the hopeful c-section day. Hopefully we both can make it to our days, even though the thought of it is so excruciating.
That is adorable Kelly! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well. Hopefully you can keep him cooking as long as possible.
You look great! Joshy is getting so big, and I can't wait to hear about the newbie soon! :) Soak in every moment, the second time flies by!
Post a Comment