The babies!
Wyatt has developed such a cute personality already. He's SO cuddly, and just loves to snuggle up! He tolerates Mauser, as she loves him with all her heart. (You can see below..)
He truly has Tyler's temperament. Very laid back, and patient. Traits that I very much love and appreciate.

Funny story: The other day I was changing Wyatt's diaper. (which he doesn't seem to enjoy or appreciate..) Anyway, he was crying and all the sudden I heard a small stampede coming from upstairs. a moment later I realized it was Josh (followed closely by Mauser) running down the stairs. I heard Josh yelling, "I'm on my way, Wyatt! Hold on, Wyatt! I'm coming to save you!!"
I just thought that was so sweet, and really showed how much Josh loves his little brother!
Mauser has proven herself to be a vital and wonderful member of the family! She is Josh's best friend and a loyal companion to me. She plays fetch, follows Josh everywhere he goes, and doesn't even mind baths. Yes, I bathe my cat. I'm one of those cat-owners. Luckily, she doesn't seem to mind.
And here's some great news for you, Evil is alive!!! He made it through the winter and un-dug himself the other day! I'm pretty relieved, now I won't have to hear Josh in the back yard yelling, "EEEEViiiiiLLL, where AAAAARRRRE YYOOOOOUUUUUU?????"
I'm sure our neighbors think we're nuts..
I seem to be having a lot of, what my sister-in-law calls, "Swallow Moments." Where you soak it all up and swallow the memories to keep forever. Unfortunately most of them are hard to swallow, and just end up being a huge lump in my throat as a reminder that Ty only has a short time left before he has to meet up with the rest of his company in Iraq.
There have been so many times where I have just wanted to push pause in the last few weeks.. Wishing time would just stop and I could be in that moment forever. But the days and weeks ahead keep coming.
I love my family.

4 comments:
Super cute! I love the Joshy running to save Wyatt. That's awesome!
It seems so hard that all the best moments have to have a more bittersweet taste than we
wish. But we know the hard parts don't last and the happy parts can last! Soon Ty's deployment will just be a less-pleasant memory! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date with pics and stuff!
Oh, I miss you and the family. I wish I could stay with all my family all the time. Thanks for letting us come and play with the little ones.
Hi, I just had to coment, siamese cats are smoater then the average dog, lol... so i am not surprised she has such a great relationship with your Son ...but never forget as you have young children they can BE a lil unpredictable !...I love my siamese Mi-min ...she is my dog and so faithful to the end ...*warm smiles*
Deborah the Canadian Nurse ...
Post a Comment