It's been a rough 24 hours.

Giving Wyatt one last squish before I took him on post
lastnight..

Saying "see ya later" and goodnight to Josh
lastnight.




Mauser, his new girlfriend, claims that she will miss him the most.. She and I are each dealing with our Tyler with-drawls. Good thing we have each other.


This picture pretty much sums it up. I adore my husband. He is an amazing man, and even without the Army fatigues.. He's my hero.

February can't come soon enough.
5 comments:
Hang in there Kelly. Thanks for posting the pictures.
not nice to make other people cry, too! thanks for sharing the pictures! We love you guys!
Your post has me crying. He has a wonderful family to think about. Thanks Kelly for being there for him. Thanks so much for the pictures.
My Dad loved the phone call from him, too.
The picture of him hugging Josh made me bawl like a baby. Thinking of you, Kelly! Thinking of ALL of you.
Cute pic's.
Post a Comment