Thursday, July 10, 2008

another great day...

It was a nice day today- we went over to the park and Kaleigh and Josh had so much fun playing together. Aren't they just the most beautiful children?? I just can't get over it.


and went to dinner. Josh is completely enamored with Kaleigh. He fed her and gave her sips of his drink, he take such good care of her. What great kids we have. :)



8 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

this is just ADORABLE!
I love the way you put an activity together and share with us!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Another great day is putting it lightly in my mind. It was a super wonderful day!!! I think that everyone had a blast, I know I sure did. Thanks for everything:)

Nonna said...

You guys are really having some fun times together and making some great memories. You are also preparing the children for kindergarten & school in general...sharing, caring, playing nicely together,taking turns and making friends ! Good job Moms and kids !
SO ADORABLE and SWEET !

Tyler Adams said...

Yeah, my boy's pretty awesome. I hope he's not too into hanging out with the girls when I get back 'cause we have boy stuff to do.

Jim and Marla said...

lol Tyler your awesome! XOXO

Anonymous said...

As long as it is girls like Kay its all good. She is in to boy stuff too, (tractors, dirt, snakes, ect) so she can just tag along and I can take a NAP!!!!

SuddenlySouthernCyndi said...

Okay, here ya go! Just stoppin' by to say hi to a fellow bloggie pal! I feel for ya with your hubby gone, I really do. I'm a huge baby when mine goes on a business trip so I cannot even imagine much longer....hang in there! Just sending ya some happy thoughts. :-)

Marla said...

Oh they are adorable together!! I love it!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket