Monday, July 21, 2008

Yellowstone Pictures!


We were so excited to be able to see Tyler's brother Chad, and his family up at Yellowstone. It was the first time Josh met his cousin Myles and his Aunt Julie. Too bad Josh was in such a cranky mood.... darn two year olds... We got some great pictures though.


Me and my sister in law, Julie.

It was so beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

Absolutly wonderful pictures... I've been going through Kelly & Josh Blog withdrawl really bad!!!!!!!!!!! Missing You Both!

Anonymous said...

I love that you guys got to meet up with Chad on your visit! Careful though he might turn you into a yellowstone addict. It is one of our very favorite places to go because it is so beautiful and there is so much to see! Glad you are having a good time! Hope to see you again soon!!!!

CEA said...

Glad you enjoyed Yellowstone, it was good to see you and Josh there. Too bad the bears weren't cooperating with you thoug. Too bad you posted my ugly mug on your blog too - other than that I enjoyed the photos.

Marla said...

Oh I LOVE Yellowstone Park! I haven't been there since I was a kid!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket