Wednesday, August 6, 2008

more pictures from Anakin's Baptism, and Sydney's blessing!

Jim (brother) and Marla (the one's who just had their forth baby, Sydney)

Chloe and Anakin (Jim and Marla's)

Libby (Brian and Jennifer's)

Emma (Brian and Jennifer's)

Me and Sydney

Owen (Jim and Marla's)

Becky and Danny

Mom. (isn't she SKINNY!?!? She's lost 70+ lbs!!!)

My Dad
Jennifer (Brian's wife, pregnant with #3)

My big bro, Brian.

I wasn't able to get a decent picture of Josh because he wouldn't get off the swing!!! This was the first time he has ever really been on a big kid swing by himself. I was surprised at how high he was going! Poor Uncle Danny had to be the pusher for quite a while...
Then my Dad took over.... (Seriously, these kids were on the swings for HOURS!!!) This was pretty funny because Josh kept kicking my dad and he just laughed and laughed... but he laughed so hard he almost fell off the swing! Dad caught him but all he wanted to do was swing again! silly kid.
And here's my dad teaching Josh a fun new saying. :)

6 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

YOU'RE TOPS AT TAKING PICTURES! WHAT A FUN DAY!
LOVE ALWAYS... MOM

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!! I am glad you had a good time and that Josh got to hang out and play with all of his cousins!

Rebecca said...

Holy cow! Your parents look amazing!!!

Rebecca said...

Okay - seriously SO CUTE! He's really good at the swing! Hayden still uses the baby one...hmmm

Julie Geldmacher said...

Thanks for the pictures. Tell your mom that she looks very pretty. I am so proud of her.

Jim and Marla said...

Thanks Julie and Becka! You both flatter me and I love it!! :)

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket