“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Monday, August 18, 2008
Photography by Josh
I caught Josh with my camera and saw that he had been taking some pictures. Here are some of the many pictures he took. Prints are available for a nominal fee. ;) enjoy.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha! Kaleigh picked the patrick one right out and started jumping up and down!!
I love the picture of Patrick and the ones that have toes in them! Reminds me of when you got the camra and took pictures of your closet from a little persons view, very cute! love ya
I'm impressed with that shot he got of himself! I'm officially coming out of my blog stalking to leave you a comment! I love your blog, your a great writer!!!
9 comments:
Ha! Kaleigh picked the patrick one right out and started jumping up and down!!
I love the picture of Patrick and the ones that have toes in them! Reminds me of when you got the camra and took pictures of your closet from a little persons view, very cute! love ya
His first work as a professional photographer is not too bad. I like the one he took of himself.
Too cute! He is quite talented! I am still shaking from the snake video
Wow your little guy is pretty talented at taking pictures.
I'm impressed with that shot he got of himself! I'm officially coming out of my blog stalking to leave you a comment! I love your blog, your a great writer!!!
A "Classic Josh Moment" for sure !
Impressive. I should let my kids get ahold of the camera and see what they come up with. Great idea!
Love it!!! ha ha!! Especially the last one!
Post a Comment