Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thanks!

Hey, thanks everybody for the comments, letters, packages and prayers. Mosul is really trying hard to stay off of my top 10 favorite places list, so anything from home is great. I'm not an awesome blogger, so my apologies for the short note. Thanks again. I miss you all, even the people that are here for Kelly that I haven't met; and to you guys I thank you for being such a help for my wife.

5 comments:

CEA said...

Ty -- As always, if you need anything else from home, just ask. We may be slow getting it out to you, but we'll try. Have a good one and stay safe -- Chad

Mike A said...

Hey, we are just glad to hear anything from you. We would love to send more stuff, but what?? We were going to send you some shelf-stable rootbeer milk from Gossner's in Logan, but Kelly told us you don't dig milk all that much. She also said that you have plenty of deodorant and toothpaste. A guy in the Reserves who's been to Iraq spoke in sacrament meeting a while back. Hayden has never payed such good attention to a talk, ever before. Too bad he didn't listen as good to the next talk, a kid leaving on a mission. oh well. Don't be shy about what we can send...especially if you need more origami things. haha

Tonya (too lazy to log on to her own account)
PS Kelly, how is your head? It was good to talk to you the other day. You did a good thing.

Rebecca said...

Good to hear from you, Ty!

Jim and Marla said...

Hey Tyler, sorry I missed the Birthday Cake wish for you but was not around computer that day... Sydney was busy being born that day and I had the other kido's... But thought of you as well...
Sure love you lots!
Mom Scott

Julie Geldmacher said...

You are very welcome. We love you and want you to be as happy as possible. Anything else you need will be on it's way. Just let us know.
Take care.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket