Josh and Ty enjoying some watermelon outside.

Joshy's new favorite thing... ANTS!!! here he is feeding one. He's surprisingly gentle and nice to them! We're going to get him one of those "Grow-a-Frog" kits, Tyler and I think he'll really enjoy it. I'll be sure to take pictures of that too, when it happens.


Oh yeah- I have glasses now.

Palmer Lake.. too cold to do much...

8 comments:
Smash those ants!!! Of course - I swell up like a grapefruit if I get bit...so they're the enemy.
Cute pictures ♥
I love your glasses! That last picture is just adorable. I bet he just can't get enough of his daddy.
I think the glasses are so cute! And I love that he likes the ants. Kaleigh just runs away screaming. I am glad you guys had a good mothers day! Love ya tons!
I love the pictures!!! thanks for posting them!
I love the pictures, too!
You look very good in your glasses.
The ants - well he takes after his Dad with little critters.
Yes, I think the animal lover didn't fall far from the tree. :) Thanks for sharing how cute Joshy is and what fun things you do. We miss you guys!
The pic of Ty and Josh is great ! So happy to see them having fun together and what a beautiful setting...boys and crawly things just naturally go together ! You look just so beautiful Kelly ! LOL
Your glasses are cute!! Ethan is very into ants also. Actually he's into bugs of any kind.
Post a Comment