Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun snow gear and the vein of my existence.

"I AM smiling!"
Really?? Camera shy?? weirdo.

Stupid woodpecker. He's really pretty, but not so much when he's pecking the metal vent outlet from my master bathroom... it kinda makes me want to go crazy.

5 comments:

Diamond said...

We used to have a few woodpeckers like that. No, I don't know how to make them stop, we just moved out. But, my 3 year old wouldn't sleep with her head in the direction of the window because she thought the woodpecker would come in to peck her.

iamwright said...

I think you need to hit him with a rubber band so it just knocks him out. Then you can put him in a box and mail him to Chad. (hee hee)

CEA said...

Sure, you could send that Flicker up our way. We have tons of them. They don't peck on our house, I think they just do that to the ones with bugs in them :) I hear they are scared of the toy halloween spiders that have motion sensors that make them go up and down a rope - hang one up there and they'll leave it alone (or so I hear).

Julie Geldmacher said...

Cute bird, but a cuter little boy. I can't wait to see him!

Nate said...

Did you know that flickers have a bone in the tongue the runs the entire length of the bill, around the head and halfway down the back? Super long tongue so they can stick it out into holes and eat bugs. Cool birds.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket