The following post will be in the **Thoughts** of Josh.
Oooo... Mom's new computer. It's silver and shiny... Let's click THIS button.
Oh, I see myself!
I could totally get in trouble for this...
WHO CARES!!!! THIS IS A BLAST!!!!
I better practice "playing dead" now... before Mom catches me...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, so I was playing around on my mac today and noticed some new pictures in my photo booth.... Who were they of? Joshy!!! Did he have permission to have said photo shoot? NO!!!
From what he's wearing, I know he did this on Sunday..
...that turkey... he knows he needs permission to get on this computer!!
Even so, I thought the pictures were hysterical and added a little narration for your reading pleasure.
silly kid.

5 comments:
Oh My GOSH!!! He's just too funny!!!
The narration of those pictures seams perfect! LOVE IT!!
He's so cute! I love the sneaky little boy!
I love the sneaky little guy, too! He is pretty smart!
BUSTED!!!!!
So funny!
Post a Comment