We had a great time at New Moon! Here we are, in our AWESOME hoodies we had made! The front has the Cullen crest, the back has the New Moon movie logo and the left Arm has our names.. Yeah, we got quite a few comments on them, what a fun thing!
From left to right, Hannah, Lisa, Karina, Me, Karlee, Becky and Kalli.
Thanks girls for coming! It was a blast! I can't wait to come up with something wonderful for Eclipse!
waiting at the theater...
..and waiting..
..and waiting..
..almost to the theater!!
got awesome seats!
..sick of waiting, half of us fell asleep before it started! But don't worry, we were all up and alert for the movie when it FINALLY came on!

4 comments:
Those are some pretty fancy sweatshirts. The Cullens would be proud. I saw the show with my friend and ready to go again. Chad will still not come with me though. Glad you had such a super time.
Nice shirts! You really need a theater like the Junction out here. You pick your seats online before hand.. It's awesome!
So glad you all had such a good time!!!
Oh, will the madness never end? I only say that because Amy is such a Diehard Twilighter. She came home around 3:00am after the midnight show and was so excited she couldn't sleep. I sure was glad I could :)
Post a Comment