Friday, March 26, 2010

A Heavy Heart.

Some of you may remember this post.

I've been sitting here for an hour now, typing and deleting.. typing and deleting. Nothing I say seems to be appropriate for the situation at hand.

So I will just leave it with this.

Grandpa, I wish I could be there with you, and the rest of the family. Unfortunately, being weeks away from delivery, and the added bed rest I'm on, it's impossible. But I want you to know I'm thinking of you. Every second. I love the relationship we've developed and watching you with Josh and Tyler. I have been so blessed to have Grandparents I can call friends. You and Grandma have been such amazing examples to me of what unconditional love is, and have shown me how important family is. Thank you for making the effort to go on your crazy road trips every year, making rounds to all of us kids. Those are memories I will treasure forever. I respect you and appreciate you. I love you so much.







3 comments:

Nonna said...

Beautiful thoughts Kelly. I'll pray for your family...Take Good care sweetie !

Love,
Lynn
BTW,
My Nana used to call my cousin Debbie and me the same thing your Grandpa called you and your sister...it still makes me laugh and recall such sweet memories of Nana !

iamwright said...

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. I never saw the first post. It made me cry. If you need anything you can give me a call.

Julie Geldmacher said...

Kelly, Dave and I are so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. You and your sweet family are in our prayers.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket