Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Timothy Wyatt Adams and Mauser!


First, let me apologize! I have never neglected the computer so much as I have in the last week! I have been too preoccupied with my fantastic little family!

Timothy Wyatt Adams was born Friday, April 16th at 11:57am! He was 7lbs 8oz and 19.5 inches long! He was on oxygen for just the first 24 hours, then was moved from the nursery into my room and only 48hrs after he was born, Wyatt and I were discharged to come home! I'm feeling fantastic, and I'm completely in love with my family!
Oh!!! Speaking of family, Wyatt was basically a twin! That's right, just three days before he showed his face to the world, Mauser finally came to live with us! She is a 14 week old blue point siamese kitten, a very special birthday present to Joshy from Daddy. She has fit in so perfectly with our family, she's spunky and playful but always has enough time to cuddle! She's even shown interest in Wyatt, always keeping a safe distance.
Josh is an amazing big brother. He gives the sweetest hugs and kisses to Wyatt, holds his hand, sings to him, and tells him all about the wonderful things he'll teach him. I'm so proud of him, he's an incredible helper to me, too!
We are also lucky enough to have Dave and Julie here from Pocatello this week! It's been fun having them here, and Josh has LOVED playing marble games in the back yard with Dave.. In fact, this morning all three of them were in the back yard playing "Pots".
Sorry this is a short update, but I have a baby to snuggle!
Some pictures:



9 comments:

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

I asked about you on BBC. I'm so happy he's here. (And jealous!) He's beautiful! Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you, but sad I lost my bed rest buddy.

Rebecca said...

You post is sooooo sweet! It is so obvious that you are just over the moon happy right now! Love you tons! ♥

iamwright said...

Yay! I love that the 3 of them get along so well. You got some awesome pictures.

Heather said...

He is just gorgeous! Congrats again.

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Congratulations, he's beautiful!

(I saw your post on bbc)

Lisa

CEA said...

Congratulations on the new babies - cat and human. Very cool. Chad

Amy Adams said...

He looks so big on the bed with Josh and the kitty. I am so glad that you are doing so great and so is little Tim. Congrats and way to go!!

Kate said...

I love your cat AND your baby! Congrats Kelly! :)

Rebecca said...

I love that the pregnancy counter says "9 days to go" :)

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket