“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
awesome! Kelly, you need to post the pic of you covered in poo. :)
He is cute. He looks like he could get into some trouble though. I am glad you are all enjoying him. He looks like lots of fun.
Oh Andy.. I don't know if my three readers really want to see my infants poop all over me.. but again, thanks for the quick thinking and taking the pictures. :) They will forever be cherished.
my sister had a cat that did that. it's on my facebook page. it's so fun that they do that.
Now if you can teach him to play ping pong, you'll have it made :) What a good cat.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awesome! Kelly, you need to post the pic of you covered in poo. :)
He is cute. He looks like he could get into some trouble though. I am glad you are all enjoying him. He looks like lots of fun.
Oh Andy.. I don't know if my three readers really want to see my infants poop all over me.. but again, thanks for the quick thinking and taking the pictures. :) They will forever be cherished.
my sister had a cat that did that. it's on my facebook page. it's so fun that they do that.
Now if you can teach him to play ping pong, you'll have it made :) What a good cat.
Post a Comment