“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Friday, May 28, 2010
Ty's Layover In Maine
2 comments:
Nana Scott
said...
It's nice to see the people showing respect and shaking their hands... both posts... misery loves company I guess... Im crying too... you are a good woman, I'm proud of you sweetheart! I'm coming to get you next week so I can help take care of you guys and Love ya up a bunch (that means spoiling in order!)
2 comments:
It's nice to see the people showing respect and shaking their hands... both posts... misery loves company I guess... Im crying too... you are a good woman, I'm proud of you sweetheart! I'm coming to get you next week so I can help take care of you guys and Love ya up a bunch (that means spoiling in order!)
You look so good Tyler. I'm so glad to have you for my son! Love you!
Post a Comment