Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Random.

Tyler said it's suppose to be about 128degrees today in Kuwait.. that's right, 128degrees. yikes.
Meanwhile, here in crazy Colorado Springs.. this is what I walked out to after my Dr's appt today. Keep in mind, when I walked in, it was partly cloudy- but sunny.

Also, a cute picture of my sweet baby Wyatt in the sink this morning taking a bath. It's his favorite thing in the world. :)
One last thing.. a funny story about Josh at my Dr's appt..
We walked into the exam room. Josh was sitting in the sitNstand stroller with Wyatt, playing on my itouch. Once we got in there, he looked around and got all nervous! I looked at him funny and caught his attention. He just looked at me and said, "MOM! We gotta get outa here!"
I asked, "How come?"
he said, "Cause their gonna try to put Wyatt back INNN!!!"
hahahaha!!
I assured him that Wyatt wasn't going anywhere.. but I just had to see the Dr to make sure I'm all healed up from when Wyatt came OUT. hee hee.
I've been giggling about that all day long. :)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Joshy (or is it just Josh now? He's so grown up now that I wouldn't want to call him the wrong thing!! LOL!) is such a hoot! And Wyatt is darling!!!!

Miss you, Kell!!

Julie Geldmacher said...

Josh loves his little brother! How sweet is that picture of Wyatt. He has grown so much.

Nonna said...

Love that you give your babies baths in the kitchen sink...I did too...so much easier. Josh's comments are so cute...out of the mouths of babes...Wyatt is so big already !

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket