We made it! Well, we actually got here late Saturday night.. about 17 hours after our adventure began. Can you believe we did it in one shot?? I almost died. I have promised myself never to do a road trip like that in one shot with two children and a cat ever, ever again.
But, to be fair.. under the circumstances the boys did amazingly well- So did Mauser, as long as she didn't have to be shoved in her kitty carrier.. she was much happier in laps and on the dash board. I'm so glad we brought her, she has given some much needed comic relief!
Some pictures:





Her favorite spot...
...even though we had to keep re-positioning her when she would start sliding off. lol
A gas pump we used.. I was sure we were going to breakdown after this, luckily we didn't.

Welcome to Oklahoma/Arkansas! The bugs were so excited for our arrival, they flocked to greet us.. It didn't turn out so good for them..

Nana and Papa are loving having us here, and the boys are loving it too! This should be a fun couple of months!


4 comments:
Ahhhhh...sweet photos...very brave too Kelly, glad you all arrived safely !
I'm loving it!!! Both the boys are so sweet and Popa is getting use to Mouser climbing up his back and sitting on his shoulder....(not) but it's all good and we are missing Tyler, keeping him in our lovin' prayers daily!
Kelly I love the pictures. Your cat cracks me up. She looks like trouble, but good trouble. Your boys as cute as always. Have a great visit with your family in Arkansas. You must be planning and Eclipse with your mom. Keep in touch.
Oh, the boys are so cute. I'm jealous of your Mom. But, It is great that you can be with your sweet parents.
Post a Comment