This is Nate. I don't have a profile so this is anonymous. I'm one of those checking the blog to make sure my little bro and his family are alright. Nice job on the blog. It looks like you guys are doing well and it does look like Josh has a brain freeze. Eric doesn't even like ice cream because of his brain freezes. Keep up the good work.
Nate! I'm so glad you come check in! That's what this is there for! I hope to see you in a couple weeks when I come visit your mom- that should be a really fun trip!
Teach Josh a trick we learned on the Disney Channel. When you get a brain freeze use your thumb and press up on the roof of your mouth. It might actually work. Ice Cream is the best even if it hurts our heads.
9 comments:
He must have had brain freeze. He is a cutie.
Poor Baby! I agree with Julie... those brain freezes' can be terrible! Glad Aunite B was there to save the day.
Kelly,
This is Nate. I don't have a profile so this is anonymous. I'm one of those checking the blog to make sure my little bro and his family are alright. Nice job on the blog. It looks like you guys are doing well and it does look like Josh has a brain freeze. Eric doesn't even like ice cream because of his brain freezes. Keep up the good work.
Nate
Nate! I'm so glad you come check in! That's what this is there for! I hope to see you in a couple weeks when I come visit your mom- that should be a really fun trip!
Poor baby!! I've never understood why it's called it a brain freeze. It's always my neck/throat that hurts/freezes!
Teach Josh a trick we learned on the Disney Channel. When you get a brain freeze use your thumb and press up on the roof of your mouth. It might actually work. Ice Cream is the best even if it hurts our heads.
Oh, thanks Julie! I'll have to try that next time!! josh LOVES ice cream!!!
Aw poor Joshy!!! Glad to see he was smiling again though!
LOL so cute!
PS- my son has the same shirt :)
Post a Comment