Monday, July 21, 2008

...more Yellowstone...



Having fun on our road trip...

Word of advice... don't go to Yellowstone to fill up the tank...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

heather said...

love the pics...looks like you all had a great time! i'm glad you're keeping busy...i hope the time passes quickly:) and lol about the gas prices...it's more expensive here.

Carrie said...

Hehee! Our gas is more expenisive here.

I LOVE yellowstone. I went there as a kid and it's something I'll never forget. Your picutres are great

Nana Scott XOXO said...

that's CRAZY! How much is your gas?? it's 4.09 here in pocatello and last I saw in Colorado Springs it was 4.07

Jim and Marla said...

HA... I PAID 3.89 THIS MORNING... ODD... I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT NOW.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, hey! Careful of the crazy people in the back of the car. They may get out and wreak all kinds of havoc.

Mike A said...

That's the best video I've ever seen!!! Thanks for catching Grandma like that so all the kids can enjoy it!!!
Tonya

Nana Scott XOXO said...

HEE! I know, Tonya it was so much fun- Josh and Julie were having a blast back there together!!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket